Saturday, December 10, 2011

Insomnia in the early birthday morning ...

photo

10.12.2011 MYBIRTHDAY
and yet i m having insomnia caused by the Coffee Lava Ice Cream i had just now .
I slept for only 2 hours , and i could't get back to bed ..

Everyone has been asking and saying , where are you going tomorrow ?
They are thinking i will celebrate like i always do for the past few years .
HMMM ~
yes I DID ! My friends celebrated my birthdat last few days before today .
And , colleagues bought me a cake and sang me a song just now ..
actually I felt nervous when everyone gathered around me .

 
hmm , final test is around the corner , which is on the 3rd of january 2012 .
3 weeks until 3rd of january.
Not to mention i never started my revision yet , how am i going to pass all the subjects?
I know i wont be that lucky , as i passed all the subjects without working very very hard .
But i really dont have must time to revise .
Mayb i should stop facebook that frequently ,
And stick my ass on the chair everytime i got home ...

OK ! lets get back to the topic , whats my plan for tomorrow ?
ok frankly speaking , there is no plan for tomorrow , Its Free for All
I mean ,i'm definitely free for anyone to Date me ,
Call me for coffee ? Tea , OR movie !

ok Lets seeeee...



No comments:

Post a Comment